Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 04:12:38 -0500

540 
TXPN27 KNES 160911
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  16/0832Z

C.  21.5N

D.  128.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON MET.  DT IS 3.O WITH 7 TENTHS BANDING BUT PT
IS 4.O.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    16/0442Z 21.4N 127.8E AMSU

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.