Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:12:06 -0500

610 
TPPN10 PGTW 161510

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 16/1432Z

C. 22.0N

D. 128.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   16/0956Z  21.6N  128.3E  SSMS
   16/1145Z  22.0N  128.2E  SSMS
   16/1215Z  21.9N  128.4E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.