Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:17:05 -0500

414 
TXPN27 KNES 161515
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  16/1432Z

C.  22.5N

D.  128.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/4.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS... CENTER EMBEDDED IN LG FOR DT=4.5.  MET=4.0 WITH PT=4.5.
POSITION BASED ON 16/1216Z AMSU PASS.  FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    16/1216Z 22.4N 128.5E AMSU

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.