Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:24:05 -0500

133 
TPPN10 PGTW 161822

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 16/1732Z

C. 22.1N

D. 128.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF 1.30 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 4.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.