Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:05:37 -0500

352 
FQPS01 NFFN 161800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 162000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 171800 UTC.

 TROUGHGH T1 18S 160W 25S 149W  SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180
MILES OF T.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 160E 15S 180 15S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.  

STATIONARY FRONT 20S 162E 25S 163W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.