Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:18:48 -0500

121 
TXPN27 KNES 162117
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  16/2032Z

C.  22.2N

D.  128.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.5/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTIVE ORGANIZATION HAS DETERIORATED OVER LAST 6 HOURS
AND CENTER IS DIFFICULT TO LOCATE IN EIR BUT BELIEVED TO BE EMBEDDED IN
MG FOR A DT OF 4.0. PT AGREES WHILE MET IS 3.5. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    16/1704Z 22.1N 128.4E AMSU

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.