Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:14:38 -0500

792 
TXPN27 KNES 170312
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  17/0232Z

C.  22.5N

D.  128.2E

E.  TWO/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/4.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON DT BUT ALL FACTORS AGREE.  OW EYE SURROUNDED
BY LG AND EMBEDDED IN DG.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    16/2228Z 22.5N 128.1E SSMIS

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.