Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:28:09 -0500

622 
TPPN10 PGTW 170620

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 17/0532Z

C. 22.8N

D. 128.1E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/4.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN. LLCC
EMBEDDED IN LG CNVCTN YIELDS A DT. 4.5. PT AGREES. MET YIELDS.
4.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.