Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 03:00:16 -0500

940 
FQPS01 NFFN 170600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 170800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 180600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 11S 170E 11S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF 170E.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ.

WEAK TROUGH T1 12S 177E 16S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 16S 150W 20S 151W 25S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T2. 

STATIONARY FRONT 22S 148W 15S 135W 15S 120W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 148W AND 125W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.