Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 04:29:07 -0500

891 
TPPN10 PGTW 170927

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 17/0832Z

C. 22.9N

D. 128.0E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 11A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/0444Z  22.7N  128.1E  AMSR
   17/0758Z  22.8N  128.2E  SSMI

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.