Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:09:12 -0500

657 
TXPN27 KNES 171507
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  17/1432Z

C.  23.2N

D.  127.3E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...A PIXEL OR TWO OF OW EYE IS EMBEDDED IN LG FOR AN EYE NO
OF 5.0. THOUGH B IS CLOSE LG OFFICIALLY SURROUNDS EYE FOR NO ADJUSTMENT
AND DT OF 5.0. MET IS 5.5. PT IS 5.0. FT BASED ON DT....THOUGH NOTE THAT
THIS IS A HIGH 5.0 CLOSE TO ROUNDING UP TO 5.5.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    17/0836Z 23.0N 128.1E SSMIS
    17/0944Z 23.1N 128.0E SSMIS

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.