Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:19:26 -0500

946 
TPPN10 PGTW 171516

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 17/1432Z

C. 23.1N

D. 127.4E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. OW WITH LG SURROUNDING
CNVCTN YIELDS 5.0 DT. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/0944Z  23.0N  128.1E  SSMS
   17/1133Z  23.0N  127.8E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.