Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:29:06 -0500

551 
TPPN10 PGTW 171824

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 17/1732Z

C. 23.3N

D. 126.9E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. OW EYE WITH LG SURROUND
YIELDS 5.0 DT. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/1422Z  23.3N  127.4E  TRMM

   DARLOW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.