Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:01:07 -0500

041 
FQPS01 NFFN 171800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 172000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 181800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 05S 160E 10S 166E 13S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ.

WEAK TROUGH T1 14S 179E 16S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 12S 172W 16S 160W 25S 153W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T2. 

STATIONARY FRONT 22S 178E 25S 178W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 148W AND 125W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH 0F 15S AND WEST OF 172W, EXPECT MODERATE TO HEAVY
SOUTHWEST SWELL. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.