Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:19:10 -0500

059 
TPPN10 PGTW 172117

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 17/2032Z

C. 23.4N

D. 126.4E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. 15NM IRREG EYE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/1653Z  23.1N  126.9E  AMSR
   17/1705Z  23.2N  126.9E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.