Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:41:59 -0500

563 
TXPN27 KNES 172140
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  17/2032Z

C.  23.4N

D.  126.4E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS DEVELOPED AN ALMOST CLOUD FREE EYE AND
ORGANIZATION MORE SYMMETRIC. DT=5.5 BASED ON LG WITH EYE ADJUSTMENT OF
+0.5. FT BASED ON DT SINCE
LOOKS BETTER OVER 06HRS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    17/1705Z 23.4N 126.9E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.