Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:14:13 -0500

604 
TPPN10 PGTW 180311

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 18/0232Z

C. 23.6N

D. 125.8E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 07A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/2215Z  23.5N  126.5E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.