Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:41:16 -0500

420 
TXPN27 KNES 180339
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  18/0301Z

C.  23.6N

D.  125.6E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...EYE EMBEDDED IN LIGHT GRAY AND SURROUNDED BY BLACK RESULTING
IN A DT OF 5.5. PT AND MET AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.