Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 01:26:12 -0500

749 
TPPN10 PGTW 180621

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 18/0532Z

C. 23.8N

D. 125.3E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 07A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. A 12NM OW EYE SURROUNDED
BY LG RING YIELDING A DT OF 5.0. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET
AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/0422Z  23.7N  125.3E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.