Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 02:59:04 -0500

732 
FQPS01 NFFN 180600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 180800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 190600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 10S 165E 10S 168E 12S 175E 13S 179E
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF 170E.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ.

WEAK TROUGH T1 14S 171W 14S 163W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 16S 156W 20S 153W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 148W AND 125W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH 0F 19S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT MODERATE TO HEAVY
SOUTHWEST SWELL. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.