Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 180600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 03:15:48 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 180600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 180600.
WARNING VALID 190600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 990 HPA
AT 48N 161E SEA EAST OF KURILS MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 30 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 48N 161E TO 48N 163E 47N 165E.
WARM FRONT FROM 47N 165E TO 43N 167E 39N 167E.
COLD FRONT FROM 47N 165E TO 42N 162E 39N 158E.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 39N 158E TO 37N 153E 35N 148E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 800 MILES OF LOW SOUTHEAST
SEMICIRCLE AND 400 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 181800UTC AT 51N 166E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 50
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 190600UTC AT 53N 169E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER SEA OF OKHOTSK SEA OF JAPAN BOHAI
YELLOW SEA.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 34N 145E 43N 145E
52N 159E 60N 164E 60N 180E 43N 180E 43N 170E 36N 167E 34N 145E.
SUMMARY.
HIGH 1016 HPA AT 48N 140E ESE 15 KT.
HIGH 1020 HPA AT 36N 174E ESE 10 KT.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 37N 115E TO 39N 122E 41N 128E 40N 133E.
REMARKS.
TYPHOON 1011 FANAPI (1011) 940 HPA AT 23.8N 125.3E : SEE TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.