Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 04:16:12 -0500

651 
TPPN10 PGTW 180912

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 18/0832Z

C. 23.9N

D. 124.8E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 07A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. 18NM EYE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/0422Z  23.7N  125.3E  MMHS
   18/0551Z  23.9N  125.3E  MMHS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.