Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 04:17:50 -0500

568 
TXPN27 KNES 180916
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  18/0832Z

C.  23.9N

D.  124.8E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.5/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...EYE IS EMBEDDED IN LIGHT GRAY AND SURROUNDED BY LIGHT GRAY
RESULTING IN A DT OF 5.0. MET IS A 5.5. PT IS A 5.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.