Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 07:30:07 -0500

352 
TPPN10 PGTW 181225

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 18/1132Z

C. 23.9N

D. 124.2E

E. ONE/MET7

F. T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 05A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. 16NM OW EYE W/LG SURR SHADE
YIELDS DT OF 5.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/0653Z  23.8N  125.1E  TRMM
   18/0824Z  23.8N  124.9E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.