Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:14:05 -0500

162 
TPPN10 PGTW 181511

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 18/1432Z

C. 23.9N

D. 123.7E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 05A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. 25NM EYE DIAMETER

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/1041Z  24.1N  124.4E  AMSU
   18/1122Z  24.0N  124.3E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.