Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:32:24 -0500

618 
TXPN27 KNES 181530
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  18/1432Z

C.  23.9N

D.  123.7E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T6.0/6.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT IS A 5.5 WITH OW EYE EMBEDDED IN LG WITH A SURROUNDING
RING OF B. DT COULD POTENTIALLY BE A 6.5 BASED ON A FEW MORE PIXELS
OF BLACK IN A SMALL AREA OF THE CIRCULATION AND/OR 1 DEG C WARMER EYE
TEMPERATURE. MET IS 6.0 AND PT AGREES. FT BASED ON MET/PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    18/1041Z 24.0N 124.5E AMSU
    18/1315Z 23.9N 124.1E AMSU

...JANKOT

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.