Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:22:08 -0500

867 
TPPN10 PGTW 181819

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 18/1732Z

C. 23.9N

D. 123.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. 30NM RAGGED OW EYE WITH LG
SURR YIELDS A DT OF 5.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/1315Z  23.9N  124.1E  MMHS
   18/1325Z  23.8N  124.0E  TRMM

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.