Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:24:13 -0500

077 
FQPS01 NFFN 181800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 182000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 191800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 15S 160E 18S 164E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 172E 14S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 16S 155W 23S 146W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 18S 150W 12S 145W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T2.

FRONT F 23S 180 25S 176W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
F.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 148W AND 125W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 18S AND WEST OF 168E, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH 0F 19S AND WEST OF 175W, EXPECT MODERATE TO HEAVY
SOUTHWEST SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.