Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 16:07:08 -0500

109 
TPPN10 PGTW 182105

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 18/2032Z

C. 24.0N

D. 122.4E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/1736Z  24.0N  123.2E  AMSR

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.