Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 16:18:35 -0500

465 
TXPN27 KNES 182117
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  18/2032Z

C.  24.0N

D.  122.5E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T6.0/6.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...IMAGE AT 2001Z HAD EYE TEMP OF +10 BUT THIS WAS 30 DEGREES
COLDER. ALSO STRONGEST BAND NOW OVER LAND SO BREAKING IT UP A BIT. BUT
OVERALL SYSTEM LOOKES SLIGHTLY BETTER THEN 24 HOURS AGO SO FT BASED ON
MET. DT=5.0 AND PAT=5.5.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    18/1736Z 24.1N 123.1E AMSRE

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.