Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:00:15 -0500

304 
TXPN28 KNES 182158
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  18/2032Z

C.  14.7N

D.  153.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...INITIAL FIX. DT=1.0 BASED ON 2/10 OF HOOKING BANDS. MET
AND PAT ALSO 1.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.