Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 19:19:04 -0500

511 
TPPN10 PGTW 190016

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 18/2332Z

C. 23.7N

D. 121.6E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/5.0/W0.5/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN. 15NM
DG EYE WITH LG SURR YIELDS A DT OF 4.5. MET YIELDS A 5.0. PT
YIELDS A 5.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.