Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 19:30:11 -0500

001 
TPPN11 PGTW 190028

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (EAST OF GUAM)

B. 18/2332Z

C. 13.9N

D. 151.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 44A/PBO LARGE CDO/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .30 ON
LOG 10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 1.5. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.