Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:22:43 -0500

243 
TXPN28 KNES 190321
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  19/0301Z

C.  14.3N

D.  152.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...PBO MID LEVEL CENTER. BANDING IS 2.5/10 FOR A DT OF 1.0. MET
AND PT AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.