Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 01:42:06 -0500

832 
TPPN11 PGTW 190638

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (EAST OF GUAM)

B. 19/0532Z

C. 13.7N

D. 151.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 69A/PBO CON FEAT/ANMTN. DT IS 1.5 BASED ON .25 WRAP
ON LOG SPIRAL. PT ALSO 1.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.