Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 03:11:12 -0500

463 
FQPS01 NFFN 190800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 190800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 200600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 14S 160E 15S 165E 15S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 13S 172E 12S 177E 12S 179W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 04S 175W 08S 170W 10S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ3.

TROUGH T1 15S 154W 20S 148W 25S 143W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

FRONT F1 23S 178E 25S 176W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF F1.

FRONT F2 22S 137W 25S 131W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF F1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 148W AND 125W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 18S AND WEST OF 168E, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH 0F 19S AND WEST OF 175W, EXPECT MODERATE TO HEAVY
SOUTHWEST SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.