Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 04:15:30 -0500

509 
TXPN28 KNES 190914
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  19/0832Z

C.  14.1N

D.  151.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...PBO MID LEVEL CENTER. CONVECTION WELL REMOVED FROM MID LEVEL
CENTER MEASURES 2.5/10 RESULTING IN A DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT
BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.