Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 04:23:09 -0500

398 
TXPN27 KNES 190921
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  19/0901Z

C.  23.2N

D.  120.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS ABOUT TO EMERGE IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.