Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 05:45:09 -0500

119 
FZPN40 PHFO 191045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SUN SEP 19 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 19 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 20 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 21 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 09N147W 1011 MB MOVING W SLOWLY. TROUGH FROM 10N140W TO LOW 
TO 09N155W TO 08N164W TO 06N140W NEARLY STATIONARY. SCATTERED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF LOW. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
ELSEWHERE WITHIN 180 NM OF TROUGH W OF 143W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 09N149W 1011MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 09N150W 1011MB.

.NEARLY STATIONARY FRONT FROM 26N140W TO 22N153W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST DISSIPATING FRONT FROM 25N140W TO 21N150W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.TROUGH FROM 30N174W TO 29N177W NEARLY STATIONARY. 

.HIGH 29N165W 1023 MB MOVING NW SLOWLY. RIDGE FROM HIGH TO 
28N172W NEARLY STATIONARY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 TO 10 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N140W TO 25N161W TO 18N167W TO 
30N180W. SEAS 8 TO 9 FT FROM 10N TO 17N BETWEEN 154W AND 170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 10N TO 25N BETWEEN 156W AND 
179E. SEAS 8 TO 9 FR N OF A LINE FROM 28N140W TO 22N152W TO 27N165W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 08N TO 23N BETWEEN 160W AND 
173E. 

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REST OF AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS S OF 20N W OF 180W...AND WITHIN 60 NM OF 
LINES FROM 28N180E TO 26N175E AND FROM 11N172W TO 14N176W.

$$

.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.