Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 07:39:11 -0500

771 
TPPN11 PGTW 191234

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (EAST OF GUAM)

B. 19/1132Z

C. 14.6N

D. 150.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/18HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. .20 WRAP YIELDING A 1.5 DT. MET
AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.