Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:08:56 -0500

528 
TXPN27 KNES 191507
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  19/1432Z

C.  23.7N

D.  119.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/W3.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS LOCATED OVER THE TAIWAN STRAIT AND CONVECTION
WRAPS .55 ON LOG10 ALL WHITE FOR A DT OF 3.0. SINCE THIS IS FIRST
CLASSIFICATION AFTER REEMERGENCE FROM TAIWAN THE FT BASED ON DT.
PT IS 3.0.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.