Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:18:57 -0500

081 
TXPN28 KNES 191517
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  19/1432Z

C.  15.1N

D.  150.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...NO CONFIDENCE IN CENTER LOCATION (IF THERE IS EVEN A LLC).
CONVECTION IS DECENT BUT NOT MUCH BANDING ASSOCIATED WITH THE MAIN
AREA...DISTANT BAND TO THE EAST IS .2 BUT DT IS 0.0 FOR NO CURVATURE OF
MAIN CLUSTER.  MET IS 1.0. PT IS 0. FT BASED ON MET.  SWIR AND MI DO NOT
HINT AT CIRCULATION BUT CANNOT RULE IT OUT...AND WILL NOT WEAKEN SYSTEM
IN FIRST 24HRS OVERNIGHT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.