Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:24:04 -0500

584 
TPPN10 PGTW 191822

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 19/1732Z

C. 23.6N

D. 119.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.5/4.0/W1.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .75 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 3.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   19/1407Z  23.5N  119.4E  TRMM

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.