Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:09:07 -0500

870 
FQPS01 NFFN 191800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 192000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 201800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 04S 177E 08S 174W 10S 168W 10S 165W 09S 160W 10S
155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF 168W.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ.  

TROUGH T 13S 150W 20S 147W 23S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

FRONT F 21S 178W 25S 173W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF F.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 18S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 165E 20S 168E 08S 170E 08S 178W 12S 178W
12S 160W 25S 160W 25S 160E, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHWEST SWELLS

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.