Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:17:43 -0500

264 
TXPN27 KNES 192116
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  19/2032Z

C.  23.4N

D.  118.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS DEVELOPED SLIGHTLY OVER PAST 6 AND DT OF 3.5
BASED ON 8/10 BANDING. HOWEVER BANDING IS LIMITED ON WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE
DUE TO LAND AND STRONGEST CONVECTION IS IN SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE WHICH
IS OVER WATER. PAT IS ALSO 3.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.