Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:36:45 -0500

721 
TXPN28 KNES 192135
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  19/2032Z

C.  15.6N

D.  148.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...NOT MUCH CHANGE IN ORGANIZATION OVER 24HRS WITH DT=1.5
BASED ON 2.5/10 BANDING. MI DATA NO HELP. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.