Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 19:15:04 -0500

165 
TPPN11 PGTW 200012

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (NORTHEAST OF GUAM)

B. 19/2332Z

C. 18.3N

D. 146.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .30 ON LOG 10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   19/2121Z  18.4N  147.7E  AMSU
   19/2201Z  18.3N  147.5E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.