Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 19:28:05 -0500

280 
TPPN10 PGTW 200023

A. TYPHOON 12W (FANAPI)

B. 19/2332Z

C. 24.0N

D. 117.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.0/4.0/W1.5/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CONVECTION SHEARED
45NM YIELDING A DT OF 3.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   19/2138Z  24.1N  118.1E  SSMI

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.