Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:24:16 -0500

796 
TXPN27 KNES 200322
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  20/0232Z

C.  23.6N

D.  116.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN UNLESS SYSTEM MOVES
OVER WATER.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.