Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 01:29:16 -0500

568 
TPPN11 PGTW 200624

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (VICINITY OF MARIANAS)

B. 20/0532Z

C. 18.6N

D. 146.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. .25 WRAP YIELDING 2.0 DT. MET
AGREES. PT 1.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.